Recent favourites

23:16 Allglittery 1 Comments

I need to write about songs that I fell in love recently. When I start to appreciate some new songs I can play them again and again until I become bored. I want to show you four songs that are with me every time I enter the Internet.

Beyonce- Who run the world
To be honest when I heard it for the first time I felt disappointed. The background of this song was very annoying and I couldn't appreciate the song just because of it. I gave the song the second chance and I fell in love with it.... I changed my mind very quickly and now it's one of my favourite tunes this summer. I love the way Beyonce changes her tone from aggressive to mild, she shows opposite emotions. Obviously, I love her outfits and makeup. The thing I would like to own is her yewellery, especially golden rings she wears in one of the scenes.

Podczas słuchania tego singla po raz pierwszy towarzyszyło mi niemałe rozczarowanie. W szczególności przeszkadzał mi ten denerwujący dźwięk w tle. Wystarczyło jednak wysłuchanie jej po raz drugi abym zmieniła zdanie. W tej chwili jest to jedna z moich ulubionych piosenek tego lata. W tej piosence bardzo  podoba mi się przechodzenie z agresywnego tonu w łagodny i zmysłowy. Oczywiście nie mogłam nie zwrócić uwagi na stronę wizualną. Praktycznie wszystko chciałąbym mieć w swojej szafie, a w szczególności biżuterię ze szczególnym uwzględnieniem złotych pierścionków.


Foo Fighters- Rope
I had no doubts when I heard this for the first time. In my opinion it's one of the best songs that these guys ever released. It's what their fans were waiting for. This is the only song from the new album that I know so far but I believe that other songs are as good as this one.

Przy tej piosence nie miałam wątpliwości, ponieważ spodobała mi się już z pierwszym przesłuchaniem. Moim zdaniem to jedna z najlepszych piosenek jakie Foo Fighters kiedykolwiek nagrało. To jest to na co ich fani z niecierpliwością czekali. Jest to narazie jedyna piosenka z nowej płyty, którą znam, ale wierzę, że pozostałe sa rónie dobre.


Foster the People- Pumped Up Kicks
I have no idea who these guys are but I can't get out of my head their song. I found it thanks to one of my favourite polish radiostations and added it immediately to my favourites on youtube. It's the first song on the list to be played when I enter the Internet.

Nie znam tego zespołu, ale ich piosenka nie opuszcza mnie od momentu, w którym ją usłyszałam. Usłyszałam ją po raz pierwszy w radiowej Trójce, a niedługo potem dodałam do ulubionych. Od tego czasu wybrzmiewa jako pierwsza za każdym razem gdy uruchamiam komputer.


James Blake- Limit to your love
This is another song that I came across while listening to the radio. I love the piano, Blake's soft voice and strong emotions that are felt in this song.

Kolejna piosenka, którą znalazłam dzięki radiu. Zaczarował mnie dźwięk pianina i głos Jamesa, w którym jest tyle emocji.

1 komentarz:

  1. strona wizualna teledysku Beyonce naprawde dobra. Stylizacje super:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń