Stylish clips

22:54 Allglittery 2 Comments

Today I would like to show you my subjective list of stylish music clips. The only link between these songs is the fact that they are a great match of music and fashion.

George Michael-Too funky I remember George Michael's clips with topmodels like Linda or Naomi that were played on MTV. This one is my favourite. However, it' s not a matter of clothes but models that are walking on the catwalk. Just look at their great bodies and the way they play with the camera! I just can't take my eyes of them.

Doskonale pamiętam teledyski z udziałem Lindy czy Naomi, które ogladałam będąc małą dziewczynką. Ten jest właśnie moim ulubionym, ale nie wcale nie ze względu na ubrania.  Teledysk tworzą cudowne modelki, które nie tylko mają piękne ciała, ale potrafią też puścić oko do kamery.


Madonna-Vogue I can't imagine my list without this song. You can see that great attention was carried to every little detail of the clip. There are no breathtaking decorations in the background, everything is so simple, yet very elegant. All our attention is focused on Madonna, her dancers and great clothes they wear. A great match of music and fashion.

W tym zestawieniu nie mogło zabraknąć tego teledysku. Widać ile uwagi poświęcono każdemu detalowi, mimo że nie znajdziemy tu niesamowitej scenografii i innych ozdobników. Najważniejszą rolę odgrywają tu po prostu Madonna, jej tancerze i ich piękne ubrania. Wspaniałe połączenie muzyki i mody.

Michael Jackson-Who is it Another great clip where we can observe amazing metamorphoses of a luxurious prostitute. Just look how different faces and masks one person can wear.

Kolejny wspaniały teledysk, tym razem do piosenki Who is it. Ogromne wrażenie zrobiły na mnie metamorfozy jakie przechodzi ta dziewczyna.

Gwen Stefani-What you waiting for Now it's time for something more  recent. I was observing Gwen's style from the very beginning of No doubt. However, I think it was a solo career that started a great period in her search of personal style. This clip always makes me smile since it's so colourful and it uses the story of Alice in Wonderland in a creative way. Moreover, I love every single outfit that Gwen wears in this clip. Her dresses designed by John Galliano are to die for!!!!

A teraz coś bardziej na czasie czyli Gwen, której ubiory obserwuję od początku działalności No doubt. Uważam jednak, że jej styl rozwinął się gdy rozpoczęła karierę solową. Ten teledsyk zawsze wprawia mnie w dobry humor, ponieważ jest niezwykle kolorowy i w naprawdę ciekawy sposób wykorzystuje motyw Alicji z Krainy Czarów. Oczywiście jestem zachwycona każdym strojem jaki się tam pojawia i nie mogę się napatrzec na te sukienki od Galliano...

Beyonce- Upgrade U Maybe it's just because I like Beyonce. Maybe it's because I like shiny things but I decided to put this clip here. It's one of my favourite videos of Beyonce.  I love her clothes, her make-up and all those jewels shining around her. Bling bling :)

Trudno mi wytłumaczyć dlaczego ten teledysk sie tutaj pojawia. Czy jest to wynik mojej sympatii dla Beyonce czy raczej zamiłowanie do tego co błyszczy. W każdym razie jest to jeden z najbardziej lubianych przeze mnie teledysków Beyonce. Podoba mi się każdy ciuch, jej makijaże i te wszystkie błyskotki :)

2 komentarze: